Even more Harley Quinn gamplay for Injustice Gods Among Us

#1 Edited by mfundo (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

Quinn VS Grundy

Harley Quinn VS Cyborg

#2 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Man you can't even tell it's Harley, what was so wrong with her old suit that it's never used anymore? D:

#3 Posted by poisonfleur (2708 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea.. if they are going with her new version, those pigtails need to be higher up. And that costume seems off. Not even that good looking compared to Suicide Squad.

#4 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

why does she even need to be in this game???? so many better and more deserving characters they could have added in her place.

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13896 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: They needed more female characters. Also has anyone seen Wonder Woman gameplay? we see her on the covers and everything but I haven't seen her in the game.

#6 Edited by SupBatz (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't like the design all that much. Like @poisonfleur: said, something as simple as just having the pigtails up higher can make all of the difference.

Her gameplay seems like lots of fun though.

#7 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

There are plenty of female characters to put in the game that are far more interesting than the same o'l harley quinn.... they are just pushing the batman

#8 Posted by Skunkstein (582 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Harley, but it seems weird seeing her in a fighting game, because ive never really saw her as a ''true'' fighter in the comics. I dont like her costume either.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.