Could Amanda Seyfried play her?

#1 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I see it as a risk, Amanda Seyfried does have some sort of potential to play Harley Quinn if she was ever introduced into future movies.

What do you think? Could you see it happening?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fallen_Crippled said:

Although I see it as a risk, Amanda Seyfried does have some sort of potential to play Harley Quinn if she was ever introduced into future movies.

What do you think? Could you see it happening?

She looks like she could maybe look the part O.K. I'm not familiar with her acting though, so I don't know if she'd be any good with the mannerisms, voice, etc.

#3 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: The only thing that I could see as a problem is her voice, which could be a major problem. If she worked with that, I could see it happening.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fallen_Crippled said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: The only thing that I could see as a problem is her voice, which could be a major problem. If she worked with that, I could see it happening.

I looked her up. Her voice isn't naturally right, but she sounds like she could get there with practise.

#5 Posted by KnightRise (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Please no. I fall asleep whenever I see her on a screen.

#7 Posted by akbogert (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: So how many times did you fall asleep before you made it all the way down to the reply box here? :P

I honestly don't much care for Seyfried. I recognize she's got some talent, but she has never struck me as outrageously compelling. Unless she has some secret set of acting chops she's never revealed before, I think HQ would be a huge stretch.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

@ak: 4. Then 4 more times when I revisited the thread. Long day. She is mediocre... I think she was best in Jennifer's Body (which is SAD) but usually she bores me to tears. She has no personality, no pep. Just shows up and reads her lines and has big eyes. She even sucked in Les Mis. If she ever got cast as HQ I would break s***.

#9 Edited by judasnixon (5428 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Yo-Landi Vi$$or from Die Antwoord Should play Harley Quinn......

#10 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Now that you mention all that, I agree. I guess I was going more so on looks. I personally think she looks like she could be a good Harley. However, the personality, voice, and so on isn't there.

#11 Posted by DeathstrokeMerc (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!

Oh I misread the title. I thought it was asking if I want to play with Amanda Seyfried.

#12 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Why? I don't see that she has the looks and she's not an actress. Yeah, she's crazy, but if that's all it takes to play characters like Harley, then Joker should be played by Charlie Sheen in the next movie.

#13 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really a fan of this concept

#14 Posted by judasnixon (5428 posts) - - Show Bio
@End_Boss: I rather see Gary Busey play the Joker.......
#15 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (627 posts) - - Show Bio

If she were still here, I would of liked to see Brittany Murphy.

#16 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Bleeeeecchhhhh.

@IfDCRuledTheWorld: Agreed. She had just the right mix of cutesy and crazy.

#17 Posted by SupBatz (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Seyfried. She seems a decent enough actress. So I wouldn't be opposed if she were ever to play Harley. And she does somewhat look the part.

#18 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw Red Riding Hood, her acting wasn't that bad. Nothing amazing, and her personality may not match up to Harley... but I could still see it happening.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.