Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2582 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Awesome Toy Picks: Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

MissJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MissJ

Each week, we like to take a close look at an amazing new collectible. That means taking it out of the packaging. Sideshow Collectibles' newest sixth scale beauty arrived this week, and I'm madly in love with it. Gotham's favorite demented sweetie -- Harley Quinn -- ditched The Joker for an evening and paid me a visit.

Sideshow's Sixth Scale Joker came in a gorgeous box, and Harley followed suit (pun definitely intended) by matching the stylized spade on Joker's box art with a whimsical card-themed graphic. The back of the box features a gorgeous portrait of the clown princess of Gotham.

No Caption Provided

Just like her funny guy, Harley has some spiffy interior box art -- Sideshow makes it really tough to throw these boxes out!

No Caption Provided

Arkham and Belle Reve can't hold this lady in, and neither can that box! Let's bust her out and check out what this figure comes with, shall we?

No Caption Provided

Harley has Sideshow's new, smaller female sixth scale body, and she stands atop a bloody hex base. She's fully stitched into her harlequin costume, although the collar and wrist ruffs are separate and come off. The corset looks like it might come off, but I don't trust myself to lace it up as nicely as it already is, so I'm leaving that for now.

As you can see, Dr. Quinzel is loaded up with various tools of the trade, including her signature mallet, a cork gun, a syringe, an oversized knife, and the best pair of brass knuckles this side of Arkham.

No Caption Provided

You'll notice that these hand pieces don't have wrist joints attached; those are locked pretty tight in Harley's wrists, with the hands popping on and off of those joints. She comes with a bag of spares in case you have too much fun swapping hands out.

Two heads are better than one, right, puddin'? Harley's different portraits aren't just two different faces -- they've got swappable, articulated tails (great for really expressive poses!). Choose pouty, winking Harley when you're feeling sassy, or grinning Quinn when you're gleefully mischievous.

No Caption Provided

Harley's kick game is pretty swell. Her boots are removable and have great ankle articulation. (Unlike Joker, Harley is less equipped to balance without her stand -- while these boots make for a great, flat surface, Harley's head makes her a bit top-heavy.)

No Caption Provided

Joker Gas might make you laugh, but there's nothing funny about Harley's punches. Her brass knuckles leave a hilariously cruel message...on your face.

No Caption Provided

Someone warned Harley once about bringing a knife to a gunfight. She's pretty well prepared for either situation, I'd say.

No Caption Provided

(Check out the smiley face on the cork in her gun! DETAILS!)

Speaking of guns...Harley knows that hers is just a joke. The cork is attached with a string, and can pop in and out to match your desired pose.

No Caption Provided

Harley is never without her signature mallet. Be careful when trying to pose with this prop -- the folks at Sideshow Collectibles did the best they could to make it lightweight, but the mallet is still top-heavy, and not meant to be balanced with one hand.

No Caption Provided

(While we're peeping her favorite weapon, take a look at the detailing on that costume! The lace is super delicate and lovely, and the corset comes with straps that widen the shoulder profile of the suit. I'm pretty sure that sans corset, she's wearing an Animated Series-faithful Harley suit, but the lace is super elegant.)

No Caption Provided

Don't forget that Dr. Quinzel is medically trained -- and clinically insane!

No Caption Provided

The direct link to Harley Quinn is HERE.

Pick up Harley (or surprise your puddin' for Valentine's Day) this February. You can pre-order her now at the Sideshow Collectibles site for $189.99.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By longbowhunter

My girlfriend would love to have this. The alternate head and extra accessories really make me wanna buy it.

Cyborg6971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very lovely.

Rafa Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they could put a bit more effort on her clothing texture, alternate head looks awesome!

MissJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafa_lee: This is one of those cases when I kinda wish the costume weren't made of fabric, because at the super macro, all of the knit is visible. Spandex is tight, but not as perfectly smooth as some sculpts (although I do love the articulation!). She looks awesome from a not-right-up-in-there view.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I want one.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really not a fan of those head sculpts. Wish they could have done a more stylized one for it more along the lines of animated Harley.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tired of the corsets...

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here. Her "harlequin cap tips" are way too short.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dr_Harlequin
    Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jokergeist

@dr_harlequin: I find it funny that they bend at a 90° right angel. They're supposed to be curvy and full of life! I must say however that I do love her alternate face. Much more "Harley" in its expression.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, $189.99...no valentine of mine is worth $189.99...

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By bob808

Must have

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

@missj: I totally agree with you, it's a nice figure. But I disliked the costume they made for it. I rather have the original skin tight costume she always worn. The costume they have here looks too strange and making it fabric is even worst for me.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#14  Edited By Joygirl

Somebody get me this. D: I got a birthday coming up. D:

Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

I like it. Well-done Sideshow. That price is pretty cheap for them, too.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Depends, have you been good this year?

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#17  Edited By amazing_webhead

Well, that is an awesome figure (DOUBLE ENTENDRE!)

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

@joygirl said:

Somebody get me this. D: I got a birthday coming up. D:

Me too! Mine's on the 14th.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nice.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Pretty cool. Though the smiling head looks a bit off. But the alternate head makes up for it plenty.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

On gawd, it looks like heaven. I was gonna get the batman 1/4 scaled figure, but it cost like $500 and so does the Joker one....

Avatar image for blitzkriegtrenchwolf
    Blitzkriegtrenchwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I got the Hot Toys Mime Joker for 3 Kings Day and my wife will be getting this for herself.

andy_117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I was always under the impression her ouftit was supposed to be rubber/latex, this clothing looks more like a soft fabric. I could be well mistaken. And I'm quite happy that it looks quite a lot like the famous Alex Ross cover, is that the primary source on this one?

Krazy_Carmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_harlequin: at first I hated it when I saw this a while back... I decided to pre order the Premium Format Figure coming out in March by SideShow it's classic harley 19inches, I can't wait to get her next to Poison Ivy!!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

This makes me think if it was the 90s Fairuza Balk would be PERFECT to play Harley

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.