Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2594 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Anybody know this?

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By johnny_spam

I can tell it's from The Joker graphic novel but what was the context of this scene?

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agent Buttons

no idea
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

it's from Joker

http://www.comicvine.com/joker-joker/37-141427/

Harley doesn't speak in the whole book but it is really good

EDIT: sorry, you already established this. Well, Joker just got released from Arkham and he is pretty much just all over the place with emotions, showing how crazy he is. it's been a while since I read it.

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By burr787

It's a really good book and the Joker is shown as more human than in any other comic. Harley is also really cool in this, she doesn't say a word but she takes out dozens of people and is shown for what she really is, a henchmen/ creepy romantic interest. It's a great book even though Batman is hardly in it and I would get it if you are a Joker fan.

EDIT: sorry forgot about the question too. :P Anyway, the Joker just got stood up by Two-Face was angry and blew up a bar that he owns. He is then seen crying into Harley's stomach a couple of pages later. I think the reason for this was because he was sad that things were not going as planned and he didn't want anyone to destroy what he had, so he did it himself.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    UnsolvedParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By UnsolvedParadox

I've never seen Harley smoke before. The plot points mentioned above don't reconcile with what I remember reading, I'll have another go at the book later today.

NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NagolNuff

o man i want this then

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.