A cool "could have been" for Blackest Night....

#1 Posted by Rorschach's Ghost (32 posts) - - Show Bio

As Blackest Night #6 is old news, no need for the spoiler alarm I don't think.. oh what the hell:

SPOILERS!!!:

The deputy thing (random characters being deputized as various lanterns) was a cool touch.  SPEAKING OF: Wonder Woman as a Star Sapphire... Would a MUCH RATHER SEEN HARLEY QUINN deputized.  

I mean, Star Sapphires are consumed by the force of love. Sometimes in that warm fluffy way, sometimes in that homicidal obsession way haha. Considering the criteria of true love, mad love, and a loving personality, who better than Harley? All done up in Pink & Black with a huge 'light construct' hammer or revolver. The pic on her profile almost does it justice :).

I just think a character that was transfer to comics out of sheer popularity should get some more exposure or use than she does. Maybe its just me haha...

#2 Posted by eserrano05 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah harley quinn is a more flamboyant character who sticks out more with that eccerntic personality it would have been a nice oneshot story

#3 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really good idea. I would have loved to have seen what Harley would do as a Star Sapphire! 

(Visualizing what would happen) I could imagine her just diobeying the Corps orders and just attacking all the other deputies!

#4 Posted by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no i hate harley quinn she is so stupid and needs someone like joker or poison ivy
#5 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@zombie flash said:
"hell no i hate harley quinn she is so stupid and needs someone like joker or poison ivy "

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10269 posts) - - Show Bio

She need The Joker or Harley becuase, they use her as a toy and make her feel bad.
She have problems, but she is mroe interesting when she is with some one.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19446 posts) - - Show Bio

Was just reading Blackest Night (I'm late, I know) and thought of this. She would make an amazing Star Sapphire, she's already so full of loveknife she's perfect for the Corps. I am considering doing a fanfic on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.