Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2594 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

A cool "could have been" for Blackest Night....

Avatar image for rorschach_s_ghost
    Rorschach's Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rorschach's Ghost

As Blackest Night #6 is old news, no need for the spoiler alarm I don't think.. oh what the hell:

SPOILERS!!!:

The deputy thing (random characters being deputized as various lanterns) was a cool touch.  SPEAKING OF: Wonder Woman as a Star Sapphire... Would a MUCH RATHER SEEN HARLEY QUINN deputized.  

I mean, Star Sapphires are consumed by the force of love. Sometimes in that warm fluffy way, sometimes in that homicidal obsession way haha. Considering the criteria of true love, mad love, and a loving personality, who better than Harley? All done up in Pink & Black with a huge 'light construct' hammer or revolver. The pic on her profile almost does it justice :).

I just think a character that was transfer to comics out of sheer popularity should get some more exposure or use than she does. Maybe its just me haha...

eserrano05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By eserrano05

yeah harley quinn is a more flamboyant character who sticks out more with that eccerntic personality it would have been a nice oneshot story

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By harleyquinn12

That's a really good idea. I would have loved to have seen what Harley would do as a Star Sapphire! 

(Visualizing what would happen) I could imagine her just diobeying the Corps orders and just attacking all the other deputies!

zombie flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By zombie flash

hell no i hate harley quinn she is so stupid and needs someone like joker or poison ivy
    Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By Dracade102
    @zombie flash said:
    "hell no i hate harley quinn she is so stupid and needs someone like joker or poison ivy "

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

She need The Joker or Harley becuase, they use her as a toy and make her feel bad.
    She have problems, but she is mroe interesting when she is with some one.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#7  Edited By Joygirl

Was just reading Blackest Night (I'm late, I know) and thought of this. She would make an amazing Star Sapphire, she's already so full of loveknife she's perfect for the Corps. I am considering doing a fanfic on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.