haydenclaireheroes's Harley Quinn #1 - Hot in the City review

A Grounded Harley Series?

Here is my video review for Harley Quinn #1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Harley Quinn #1 - Hot in the City

Harley Quinn #1 Rating 0

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.Cover & Solicit - 4/5Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5 - Weighted DoubleLayout & Flow - 4/5Story - 4/5 - Weighted TripleVerdict - 4.3 (8.5/10)- For additional ratings and previews of this issue, visit my blog at Images Unplugged....

Wait, why does Harley have an apartment? Isn't she, I dunno, a CRIMINAL! Harley Quinn #1 Review 0

The dynamic duo, Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti, are BACK! This time with an ongoing Harley Quinn series. THE GOOD:Conner and Palmiotti are back on a series together! That there in itself is good news for fans of the dynamic artist and writer duo. If you loved Pre-New 52's Power Girl series, then you should at least give one issue of this series a try. But........There isn't much good to this issue. However, I did enjoy small aspects of good in this first issue I read. First of all, it's goo...