Follow

Hardware

Character » Hardware appears in 124 issues.

Prodigy inventor Curt Metcalf uses a high-tech battle suit of his own design to fight the international crime cartel known as the System in the guise of Hardware.

Why is his suit so hideous

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

I hear that he is supposed to be the most high tech person in milestone.Yet his suit is so ugly and his weapons are....primitive,but is his suit supposed to look that way....if so then i would be more lenient towards this design: IN FACT i prefer this design,but i would say his top strength with the suit on would be 500 lbs,and if he reaches that,it may damage his system,i don't expect him to lift a car.But hear his suit is supposed to enhance his strength,and to be honest,i was being REALLY generous when i said 500,maybe 300,350,400,450? IDK

No Caption Provided
    jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By jointron33

His suit is cannibalized technology, and I don't think he cares much about a beauty contest?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By turoksonofstone

He is like Steel only much better.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't even tell what the suit is. I think its gross looking. The typical Marvel power armor is so much better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.