One of the strongest characters in manga/anime?

#1 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

He does seem pretty strong...

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, you read my mind entirely, I was going to put this thread up, and have him as the strongest character, in like five minutes, just try to avoid double posting

but yeah, Hao is probably the strongest manga/anime character yet

#4 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn strong...

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved his attitude and motivation, also, it was like he cared about everyone, even the people he killed, I didnt think he was going to be so interesting but when I think about it, the only other anime character I can think of him fighting and not utterly annihilating would be Alucard, and even then I cant say for sure hed live, and I can say for sure he wouldnt win

#6 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

same man... same, i feel like contributing to this character...

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"..........."

whats that supposed to mean?
#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

You can, but Im not done yet, not even close, I really need to get working on him

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"..........."
the infamous Vance remark ;D

I still think this guy is amazingly powerful
#10 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

He was strong, especially since in the manga he is considered more powerful than the godlike beings in the Shaman King manga, with the great spirit, he might have been a planet-buster, maybe even solar system-buster.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.