What does Wasps return mean for Hank?

#1 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

so now that wasp is back,what do you think that hank will do?Will he remain with Tigra or will he return to Wasp?

#2 Posted by judasnixon (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym will throw away all of his Chris Brown CDs....

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: He hit the chick 1 time in the 60s by accident during a nervous break down. Why can't people get over this, he wasn't even legally able to be considered responsible for his actions.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13467 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@judasnixon: He hit the chick 1 time in the 80s by accident during a nervous break down. Why can't people get over this, he wasn't even legally able to be considered responsible for his actions.

fixed and agreed with.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Point is I'm sick of Hank Pym being the poster boy for domestic abuse when their are tons of characters who are far more abusive and neglectful of the spouses like Reed Richards who constantly treats his wife like she's stupid and barely even notices his kids exist until they bring up some scientific curiosity, its BS.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13467 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Point is I'm sick of Hank Pym being the poster boy for domestic abuse when their are tons of characters who are far more abusive and neglectful of the spouses like Reed Richards who constantly treats his wife like she's stupid and barely even notices his kids exist until they bring up some scientific curiosity, its BS.

easy there tiger, i already said i agree with you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.