Weird Quote in Ant-Man and Wasp #2

#1 Posted by sonic5328 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

So anyone know what's up with that weird quote in Ant-Man and Wasp #2. It's just some quote on a black page. It's not part of the story I don't think. I think it's a promo for something. It reads "There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear."

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

googled it. and it seems to be a quote from a guy named Jawaharlal Nehru. (never heard of him) seems to be a philosopher or something. what it's purpose is in the book i do not know. I haven't read Ant-Man and Wasp #2.

#3 Posted by VillainousV (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Also in HEROES FOR HIRE #1..................

#4 Posted by sonic5328 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya I just realized it's in a lot of books.

#5 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe it's going to be related to the next marvel event. Something that has to do with fear.

#6 Edited by PumpkinBomb (493 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" googled it. and it seems to be a quote from a guy named Jawaharlal Nehru. (never heard of him) seems to be a philosopher or something."

Are you kidding me? He was the first prime minister of India!
#7 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@PumpkinBomb said:
" @Caligula said:

" googled it. and it seems to be a quote from a guy named Jawaharlal Nehru. (never heard of him) seems to be a philosopher or something."

Are you kidding me? He was the first prime minister of India! "
Oh, that Jawaharlal Nehru!
#8 Posted by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio
Sinestro Corps are coming to Marvel!!!
#9 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps its not another mega event, perhaps they are going to grow Phoboes as a character now, its long over do considering Ares was killed at the end of Siege and Alexander really hasn't gotten any type of revenge and being a Greek god revenge is just apart of life.

#10 Posted by Lokheit (492 posts) - - Show Bio
@sonic5328 said:
" So anyone know what's up with that weird quote in Ant-Man and Wasp #2. It's just some quote on a black page. It's not part of the story I don't think. I think it's a promo for something. It reads "There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear." "
Probably everybody knows now, but it refers to the newest Marvel event Fear Itself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.