Follow

Hank Pym

Character » Hank Pym appears in 3722 issues.

Hank Pym is a scientific genius, a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of Pym Particles and of Ultron, and a modern-day superhero who suffers from a Bipolar disorder. He has acted under many memorable identities such as Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and the Wasp. He is also the Earth's Scientist Supreme, as decreed by Eternity.

The Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes - Micro-Episode 3 - Ant-Man

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

As we wait for the October 20th premiere of Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes on Disney XD we are still getting micro-episodes introducing all of the Avengers' members individually.    
    Check out the previous episodes:

No Caption Provided
    Today's episode will shrink us up to size to get a glimpse at the creator of the Pym Particles; Ant-Man

"The Man in the Ant Hill" 
    When microbiologist Hank Pym obtains a rare sample of a metal called Vibranium to study, the villainous Klaw comes to steal it...but Klaw isn't prepared to enter Hank's world: The world of Ant-Man! 
    Written by Christopher Yost
    Directed by Vinton Heuk

I have to admit this was very entertaining, seeing as we have seen various live-action and animated depictions of Hulk and Iron Man I am not as interesting in their micro-episodes as I am in Wasp and Ant-Man because you haven't seen these characters in this form very often.
    One thing I would like to point out is that Christopher Yost wrote this micro-episode. I wonder why the other characters' episodes were not written by comic book writers?
    I do have another query; the last two micro-episodes left off in a sort of "To Be Continued" matter, why didn't this one? 

Source: Marvel.com
    -- Geo (sora_thekey ), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and an all time geek! 
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sora_thekey

I tweeted to Chris Yost just now... and he replied back: 

• sora_thekey: @ yost I just saw Ant-Man's micro episode... That's was a lot of fun! Thanks!
    • yost: @ sora_thekey you're welcome! and thank you for watching it! 

I love twitter! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.