Pym Particles

#1 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Through the years this scientific discovery has been abused by other characters in the Marvel Universe. From Shield, to villains, and even from second-rate copies of Hank's old idenities. I say go out and claim your particles back! If Iron Man can give it a whirl in Armor Wars 1 & 2. Then give poor Hank the chance to tell the Marvel Universe, " Screw you these are mine"!

#2 Posted by Irredeemable Ant-Man (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much for me to say. I don't mind Ant-Man using Pym Particles since well.... he needs Pym Particles to BE Ant-Man.

#3 Posted by WhatJ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya go get them Pym Particles back.....

WhatJ

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but its named after him but its a scientific discovery like discovering radiation, not a patented object or specific designs like Stark's tech. Its like unstable molecules or adamantium, no one person has total claim over them even if they did invent it.

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8173 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that would be wise ..... I mean the smartes minds in the Marvel U have knowledge on how to make them later on we would see in the story Reed Particles and Stark Particles and even Doom Particles!

At least he stil gets cretit for it in the name "PYM Particles"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.