Follow

Hank Pym

Character » Hank Pym appears in 3721 issues.

Hank Pym is a scientific genius, a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of Pym Particles and of Ultron, and a modern-day superhero who suffers from a Bipolar disorder. He has acted under many memorable identities such as Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and the Wasp. He is also the Earth's Scientist Supreme, as decreed by Eternity.

Mental Breakdown

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By avengpymhawk

In recent issues of "The Intiative", Pym is diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. I just wish that Egghead planted a microchip or hired Mastermind to go to work on Pym's head. After all it worked for the Sentry. How do you feel?

WhatJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By WhatJ

I have not been reading much of the new stuff so I cant really say either way...

Does Hank play a major role in The Intiative?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

WhatJ says:

" I have not been reading much of the new stuff so I cant really say either way...Does Hank play a major role in The Intiative?"

he is one of the teachers and the one that came up with the idea

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Anyone read Secret Invasion 1? Pretty big reveal about him there.

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By avengpymhawk

Yeh, it was huge! I just wish that they would have made the skrull taking over Pym, before the slap incident.  This would have redeemed poor Hank. I guess now the big question is, " Where is Hank and the others being kept?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.