Mental Breakdown

#1 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

In recent issues of "The Intiative", Pym is diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. I just wish that Egghead planted a microchip or hired Mastermind to go to work on Pym's head. After all it worked for the Sentry. How do you feel?

#2 Posted by WhatJ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not been reading much of the new stuff so I cant really say either way...

Does Hank play a major role in The Intiative?

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

WhatJ says:

" I have not been reading much of the new stuff so I cant really say either way...Does Hank play a major role in The Intiative?"

he is one of the teachers and the one that came up with the idea

#4 Posted by fesak (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone read Secret Invasion 1? Pretty big reveal about him there.

#5 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeh, it was huge! I just wish that they would have made the skrull taking over Pym, before the slap incident.  This would have redeemed poor Hank. I guess now the big question is, " Where is Hank and the others being kept?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.