Follow

Hank Pym

Character » Hank Pym appears in 3722 issues.

Hank Pym is a scientific genius, a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of Pym Particles and of Ultron, and a modern-day superhero who suffers from a Bipolar disorder. He has acted under many memorable identities such as Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and the Wasp. He is also the Earth's Scientist Supreme, as decreed by Eternity.

Ant Man movie Squashed?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

No Caption Provided

Reports are circulating that Disney has decided to scrap the Ant Man movie in favor of producing more lucrative films based on more well known characters such as Iron man. Producers of the new Disney rom-com The Proposal are alleged to have said that the future of Disney’s movie making is to be mainly focused on "$150 million plus blockbuster with lots of special effects and built in merchandising." And, "Low budget productions."

Could this be the beginning of the end for movies based on characters not instantly recognizable to the public?

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

source?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Omega Ray Jay
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omega Ray Jay: 
    only asked because that rumor has been in news since over a year ago
    and never confirmed as true. that article itself doesnt confirm it either and
    says " maybe, maybe not ". only solid things ive read are from Edgar and he says
    he's still going ahead with it. dont believe everything on the internet, especially when
    the article lacks credibility.
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omega Ray Jay
    @CATMANEXE: ah, That was the first I'd heard of it. Don't normaly post anything I find like this mainly because like you say, can't believe much thats floating around.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omega Ray Jay: 
    lol. no points lost. everyone bites on some every now and then.
    i posted the fake Legend Of Zelda trailer on a forum once because
    i thought it was a real movie. nowadays i check the wording, the date 
    and most importantly the sources and citations. i think its always the best 
    to get it directly from the source or not at all. for example if their were an official
    announcement regarding this, it would hit Marvels site before any others as a 
    press release.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.