Follow

Hank Pym

Character » Hank Pym appears in 3721 issues.

Hank Pym is a scientific genius, a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of Pym Particles and of Ultron, and a modern-day superhero who suffers from a Bipolar disorder. He has acted under many memorable identities such as Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and the Wasp. He is also the Earth's Scientist Supreme, as decreed by Eternity.

A revelation

hydro 300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By hydro 300

Are people of Comic Vine aware that Matthew Broderick is going to play Ant-Man? FERRIS BUELLER THE SUPERHERO !

Dr_Columbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dr_Columbo

Well to be honest I thought Michael Keaton would ruin the movie Batman, but after watching it I was slightly amused. The point is don't judge the movie before watching it. Now I know absolutely nothing about  Hank Pym other than the cartoon so I don't have any idea what type of person he is in the comics. But the point is give it a chance and if it bombs wait for the re-boot.  Now if you want to argue about bad casting check out Seth Rogen as the Green Hornet. Still I'll take my own advise, watch the movie and pray he doesn't ruin one of my favorites.

PumpkinBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By PumpkinBomb

He's a getting a bit old now, but I think he'll be able to pull off Hank's idiosyncratic self-esteem levels excellently.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By -Eclipse-

I think Broderick has the right look for it and it's not like Pym is an action hero, he doesn't have to be played by a young dude. In fact it's probably better that he isn't, that he's going to be played by a kinda-old, geeky-looking guy. Also, I wouldn't say Broderick is an A-list actor. Which is good. Because Pym isn't an A-list hero. 

To be fair though, the OP never said it was a bad thing, lol

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Icon

This is the first I've heard of this, and I think he is an offbeat choice.. So I think I like it. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

Meh. 

hydro 300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hydro 300

If you want proof, check his wiki page.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.