Follow

H.A.M.M.E.R.

Team » H.A.M.M.E.R. appears in 477 issues.

After the events of Secret Invasion, Norman Osborn disbanded S.H.I.E.L.D. and from the ashes, he founded H.A.M.M.E.R., a group built to cover Osborn's dirty schemes.

H.A.M.M.E.R?

Avatar image for amazingspidermike
    AmazingSpiderMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

If S.H.I.E.L.D is an acronym for Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division or Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate or Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division and A.R.M.O.R stands for Altered-Reality Monitoring and Operational Response and S.W.O.R.D. is (Sentient World Observation and Response Department). Can anyone tell me what H.A.M.M.E.R stands for?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#1  Edited By The_Martian

It stands for nothing. Norman once asked Victoria Hand to think of something. But it has never been brought up again.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

My guess is they planned to make it a plot point later on, but then realized they can't figure it either, so they just forgot about the whole thing.

Husk45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Husk45

So far Norman has made dark versions of the Avengers and the X-Men so do you think he will make a Dark Fantastic 4 and if so who will be in it?
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

i think dark reign has gone on long enough

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian
    @Husk45 said:
    " So far Norman has made dark versions of the Avengers and the X-Men so do you think he will make a Dark Fantastic 4 and if so who will be in it? "
    No, Dark Reign is over. There won't be anymore "Dark" teams.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.