Why didn't he brought Barry back?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

When he was Parallax Hal Jordan was able to revive Olliver Queen aka Green Arrow, one of his best friends.

But why didn't he bring back his best friend if he had the power to do it?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

oh sorry about writing the title wrong

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11263 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"When he was Parallax Hal Jordan was able to revive Olliver Queen aka Green Arrow, one of his best friends.But why didn't he bring back his best friend if he had the power to do it?"

my firend says the same thing

#4 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe because all speedsters go into the speed force when they died. So maybe parallax has no power to take people souls from there and put it in their bodies.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

come on Methos, I know you want to answer...

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"Maybe because all speedsters go into the speed force when they died. So maybe parallax has no power to take people souls from there and put it in their bodies."

that may be a reason

#7 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't think I was right? :(

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

The Speedster says:

"You don't think I was right? :("

I said it may, since I'm not the expert it may and it may not be

#9 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"The Speedster says:
"You don't think I was right? :("
I said it may, since I'm not the expert it may and it may not be"

Sorry didn't see your post.

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"come on Methos, I know you want to answer..."

Ummm... why would he?

Barry was in the speed force, his soul merged with all other speed force users...

adding to the fact that he could have probably gone back and changed it...

to be honest...

1. he probably didn't think of it...

2. he was crazy (original parallax)

3. he was being controlled by a giant space bug (new parallax)

4. DC comics didn't want Barry back then

M

#11 Posted by The Speedster (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Nighthunter says:
"come on Methos, I know you want to answer..."
Ummm... why would he? Barry was in the speed force, his soul merged with all other speed force users... adding to the fact that he could have probably gone back and changed it... to be honest... 1. he probably didn't think of it... 2. he was crazy (original parallax) 3. he was being controlled by a giant space bug (new parallax) 4. DC comics didn't want Barry back then M "

But wasn't it like back then Barry was appearing out of no where because he was time traveling after he died?

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"4. DC comics didn't want Barry back thenM"

ok that's a good point

#13 Posted by Xaon (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal wanted to do something right before he reignited the sun. So he talked to ollie in "heaven" About coming back to earth. Ollie told him just to bring back his body from the best time in his life so that he wouldn't know all the bad things that had happened while his soul stayed in "heaven". Then at one point to save conner, ollie talked to hal (now the spectre) and he fused back with his body. They showed barry up in "heaven" (even thought he would probably be part of the speed force) and he seemed to like it there so if hal had approched him he probably would hae said no.
Post Edited:2008-04-15 15:55:16

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.