Who should be Hal Jordan's girlfriend, Carol Ferris or Arisia?

#1 Posted by misterz173 (384 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm throwing my hat in with Carol, it's pretty obvious right now that Arisia is stuck on Sodam Yat and probably will be an item with him, once he cuts his new cult gimmick.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Carol.
#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of a question is this?!?  Carol should be Hal's one & only girlfriend.

#6 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel: I completely forgot about her, it feels like she hasn't been in that book for years.
#7 Edited by Misterwizz (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol! Cowgirl is a terrible character, and can die for all I care! and Arisia not bad.

#8 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

BOTH!

#9 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol should be his woman.  Arisia is cool and hot, but Carol's Star Sapphire act is a much more compelling plot device than the typical cop & cop/soldier & soldier romance. 

BTW:  This is post # 2,814 for me.  Appropriate, don't ya think?
#10 Posted by kato17 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol for the win.

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol, since he never raped her.

#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (15457 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious said:
"What kind of a question is this?!?  Carol should be Hal's one & only girlfriend. "

LOL.
#13 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Ferris. 

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7899 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"Carol, since he never raped her. "

he raped Arisa?
#15 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13471 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither

#16 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol!!!!

(they should be married already, but anyway...)

#17 Posted by Zoch81 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Ferris

#18 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Ferris. Speaking of Arisia :( I miss her and Soranik Natu and Sodam Yet. I dropped Green Lantern Corp cos the whole time its about Guy and John and theres nothing much going on.

#19 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol:

Arisia:

Gonna vote Carol. Hal may not be my favorite Green Lantern, but I don't want him to be a pedophile. (I know she's not actually 13 but she looked pretty damn young for a long time and it was kinda weird.)

#20 Posted by DEGRAAF (7899 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol. I liked him getting back together with her and settling down before Sinestro came along

#21 Edited by Raw_Material (3298 posts) - - Show Bio

A. Carol Ferris. They have more of a chemistry together, almost like a bond between two elements, which don't really go together so well, but mixes up into something of an amazing compound. Hal and Carol both know they are meant for each other, as they appear to have infatuation amongst one another, but can't get a grasp of how to approach their confused relationship.

#22 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Arisia is ugly, carol is beautiful so my obvious choice is Carol, dont like Cowgirl, moving on another woman's man.

#23 Posted by SynCig (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Carol imo.

#24 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol. Because Arisia is just so ugly.

#25 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

Arisia is ugly, carol is beautiful so my obvious choice is Carol, dont like Cowgirl, moving on another woman's man.

@JasonTodd13 said:

Carol. Because Arisia is just so ugly.

How do you really feel about Arisia?

#26 Edited by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: eh? why you ask that? its obvious i dont like her, as i caled her ugly which she is.

#27 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

@TheCrowbar: eh? why you ask that? its obvious i dont like her, as i caled her ugly which she is.

You've felt the need to reply to this thread twice within a day to talk about your hatred for the character. Fanatical much?

#28 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: I forgot i posted earlier, its not asmuch as i hate her, i just dont like her.

#29 Posted by consolemaster001 (5898 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.