What's with all the Hal Hate?!?!

#1 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

OK you SuperboyPrime'sFist reincarnations, you have some explaining to do. Why hate Hal, the Greatest GL of them all?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"OK you SuperboyPrime'sFist reincarnations, you have some explaining to do. Why hate Hal, the Greatest GL of them all?"

Because idiots are far more common then what we wish they could be.

#3 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

True, so true

#4 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys they aren't idiots, it's just one guy with different accounts. Apparently the guy is in love with Kyle Rayner, so he hates Hal for being the principal Green lanter lately(imnot sure of that) Anyway is just one stubborn, fanatic, and reduced mind guy.

zzzzzzzzzz

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, you do have a point.

#6 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, i didn't read the first post, my bad. shrugs

zzzzzzzzz

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal sucks.Go Guy.

#8 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

I told you guys already Hal is a sexy beast. I don't know whats up with all the haters!

:oP

#9 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at CG

#10 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"TheCleverGuy says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
"I told you guys already Hal is a sexy beast. I don't know whats up with all the haters! :oP"
I can't really tell if Hal's sexy. x_X But I don't know what's up with the haters either. xP /CG"

You can tell without putting in doubt your sexuality. You can tel by looking at girl's opinion Example : Batgrilbabs. Im sure she has good taste. :)

zzzzzzzzzzz"

blushes

Why, thank you.

#11 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

TheCleverGuy says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"I told you guys already Hal is a sexy beast. I don't know whats up with all the haters! :oP"
I can't really tell if Hal's sexy. x_X But I don't know what's up with the haters either. xP /CG"

You can tell without putting in doubt your sexuality. You can tel by looking at girl's opinion Example : Batgrilbabs. Im sure she has good taste. :)

zzzzzzzzzzz

#12 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Unbelonger says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
You can tell without putting in doubt your sexuality. You can tel by looking at girl's opinion Example : Batgrilbabs. Im sure she has good taste. :) zzzzzzzzzzz"
*blushes* Why, thank you."

Oh conme on, don't blush it's contagious. Blusheshides face

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#13 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha

I thought yawning was contagious, I had no idea blushing was too :oP

#14 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"hahaha I thought yawning was contagious, I had no idea blushing was too :oP"

Yawning is contagious? Blushing is a cronic desease for me though. :(

zzzzzzzz

#15 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

unbeliever: blushing a chronic disease?? Is there a an appropriate name for such a condition? :oP

CG: Laughing is way contagious, especially when it's at something really silly and it's with people you really like. Sometimes I laugh at people just because they are laughing.

I love laughing till my stomach aches.

#16 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"unbeliever: blushing a chronic disease?? Is there a an appropriate name for such a condition? :oP CG: Laughing is way contagious, especially when it's at something really silly and it's with people you really like. Sometimes I laugh at people just because they are laughing. I love laughing till my stomach aches."
Yeah it's called Unbelonger's syndrome. By the way, your last sentence could be labeled as masochist. :) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post Edited:2008-04-20 16:53:49
Post Edited:2008-04-20 16:54:14
#17 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Hal sucks.Go Guy."

Or Kyle.

#18 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

TheCleverGuy says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"unbeliever: blushing a chronic disease?? Is there a an appropriate name for such a condition? :oP CG: Laughing is way contagious, especially when it's at something really silly and it's with people you really like. Sometimes I laugh at people just because they are laughing. I love laughing till my stomach aches."
Yes, laughing until the stomach aches could be funny, unless people start staring at you and wonder what's wrong... x_X /CG"

They wonder if you're masochist.

zzzzzzzzzzz

#19 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

TheCleverGuy says:

"Unbelonger says:
"TheCleverGuy says:
"BatgirlBabs says:
Yes, laughing until the stomach aches could be funny, unless people start staring at you and wonder what's wrong... x_X /CG"
They wonder if you're masochist. zzzzzzzzzzz"
Ehh, no, they can't know if my stomach aches, they just know I'm laughing for seemingly no reason... x_X /CG
Post Edited:2008-04-20 16:56:45"

Until you regurgitate out of laughing?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#20 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

jaw drops

masochist!!!!

me??

naahhhh

#21 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're basically saying Im not people? One of the professors at college was telling us how she broke some ribs by coughing, and then healed back by taking legal steroids; So why can't you just lie a little bit like My teacher did and make this conversation more interesting? I bet you could get a fan club by being the guy who pukes out of laughing.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#22 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal rules...

it's that simple lol

M

#23 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

TheCleverGuy says:

"Unbelonger says:
"So you're basically saying Im not people? One of the professors at college was telling us how she broke some ribs by coughing, and then healed back by taking legal steroids; So why can't you just lie a little bit like My teacher did and make this conversation more interesting? I bet you could get a fan club by being the guy who pukes out of laughing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
*Dies laughing* ^_^ /CG"

I said vomit not die. WHy do people always go terminal/radical on my ideas? Curse you myself! R.I.H.L Clever guy.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#24 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Hal rules...it's that simple lolM"

Way to go Methos for bringing the subject of the forum back in focus.

Yay Hal

#25 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, cheers for Hal.

zzzzzzzzzz

#26 Posted by Xaon (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal is ultimate

#27 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, no Hal haters yet. Oh well, if the title Golden age hadn't already been taken, it would of gone to the Silver Age. So Hal is one of the heroes of the what should be called Golden Age. The age of all the best heroes. I think that says it all.

#28 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, I read a few comics before I read Hal, but a collection of SA GL comics was the first comic that I owned and was really mine to read. So I don't know why those people hate Hal so much, but at least it isn't contagious. :)

#29 Posted by The Invincible (9 posts) - - Show Bio

HAL the way he saves all the GL's as well as the franchise....how about that you Kyle lovers!!!!!!!!!!

#30 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"OK you SuperboyPrime'sFist reincarnations, you have some explaining to do. Why hate Hal, the Greatest GL of them all?"

Because it mainly has to do with their greenlantern isn't as popular as there one so hate on the one that beats him out.

#32 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

That might have something to do with it to. Shrugs

#33 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

he's not the greatest GL of all at all, but he's certainly awesome

but when it comes to stupidity, I generally try not to question people like superboyprime's fist

#34 Posted by Storm Rider (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal IS the greatest GL of all....at least to me he is, and always will be! :)

#35 Posted by BatmanBeyond (202 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

Don't worry everyone hates Batman too.

#36 Posted by SUNMAN (7140 posts) - - Show Bio

why is Hal still the greatest after the whole Paralax thing?

#37 Posted by ComicCrazy (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

hal is the best green lantern

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.