What Do You Think Hal Jordan Makes The Most With His Ring?

#1 Posted by CaptianBlonde13 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
I think a fist
#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

He likes baseball gloves a lot.

#3 Posted by MydLyfeCrysis (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely a hand. Grabbing, punching, swatting, Hal Jordan throws out the big green hand all the damn time. I think a jet fighter comes up second.

#4 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow we all think the same thing, fist, or weapon..........
#5 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio
@MydLyfeCrysis said:
Definitely a hand. Grabbing, punching, swatting, Hal Jordan throws out the big green hand all the damn time. I think a jet fighter comes up second.
this. Its actually quite annoying too. 
#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Most defiently a hand construct. What Hal lacks in imagination he does make in will power thou.

#7 Posted by tbone1225 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably a mirror. Have you seen how sharp Hal Jordan always looks?

#8 Posted by Jake Fury (18617 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet you anything he makes the Muppets when no one is looking.
#9 Posted by velle37 (6058 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

lol
#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

he did admit to being a kermit fan...lol anywhoos Hal saves his "special constructs" for private time
#11 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Hands, Jets,.... Hal and Guy are the 2 Earth Lanterns whose constructs rarely are something to stop and admire.  
Kyle and John on the other hands have very unique constructs that are almost always interesting to see and relate to their lives. 
Kyle as an artist and having one of the most unique imaginations among the Earth Lanterns always makes constructs that are very intricate and exciting. He could usually use something less complicated but the thing with Kyle is that these ideas just come to him naturally. For example in one comic when 2 people were falling off a bridge into the ocean, instead of  simply catching them with force fields or giant hands he created a giant octopus and had its tentacles grab them. 
John makes a lot of constructs that reflect his military background and are always complete.  
I hope they give Hal and Guys constructs a bit more attention with this upcoming reboot/relaunch/whatever.

#12 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz: I can actually accept Guy's constructs because he has some worth as a character, I can enjoy reading him even if he likes to produce a lot of baseball bats.

Hal Jordan on the other hand.........damn.
#13 Posted by IKnowEverything (359 posts) - - Show Bio

he likes making hand constructs. i wish they wrote him to be more creative. i guess his unmatched willpower makes up for it.

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (5571 posts) - - Show Bio

fist

#15 Posted by consolemaster001 (5571 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptianBlonde13 said:

I think a fist
#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Boxing gloves and choo choo trains

#17 Posted by Oscars94 (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

This made me laugh a little too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.