The only way to save green lantern tas

#1 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

To save this show an online petition isn't going to be enough. To save the show you need to do the following. You need to buy the DVDs, the merchandise and either catch the show on air or record it. This in the only way to save the show. It worked for family guy, it should work for green lantern tas.

#2 Posted by TheHulk (813 posts) - - Show Bio

The Green Lantern Series being discontinued too. Hulk don't know why DC keep discontinuing shows? Hulk do hope they make up for it with great Superman cartoon show. That might make up for it.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3999 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

The Green Lantern Series being discontinued too. Hulk don't know why DC keep discontinuing shows? Hulk do hope they make up for it with great Superman cartoon show. That might make up for it.

I'd recommend watching reruns of Superman: The Animated Series. That's as close as you're going to get I'm afraid.

#4 Posted by TheHulk (813 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@TheHulk said:

I'd recommend watching reruns of Superman: The Animated Series. That's as close as you're going to get I'm afraid.

Well, why they keep getting rid of their shows lately?

#5 Posted by consolemaster001 (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@JonSmith said:

@TheHulk said:

Well, why they keep getting rid of their shows lately?

Because they suck ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.