The Many Colors of Hal Jordan

#1 Edited by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal has been every color of lantern there is out there i belive (with the exception of the Indigo Lantern and possibly the Violet Lantern)

Now that all that all the Corps Colors have been revealed (as far as we know) it would make sense that he would become more consistant to a single Corps without being "kidnapped" in to other ones. He has seemed to have mastered Green and Yellow.  Does anyone think his final place in the DCU is a protector of all lights (i guess essentially becoming a white Guardian) or a wielder of multiple colors?

Green Lantern - Will

Yellow Lantern - Fear

White Lantern - Life
Black Lantern - Death
Blue Lantern - Hope
Orange Lantern - Avarice/Greed
Red Lantern - Hatred
#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal is bi-curious when it comes to colors

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Hal as a blue lantern.

#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget: 
I liked him as a blue lantern but i like him more as a yellow or green Lantern with Kyle being the Blue Lantern
#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal will always be green lantern to me. buti do like seeing the differnt variations. i like how he was  one of the few red lanterns who could actually concentrate enough to make constructs.
#6 Posted by ryanmorey (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one praying he never goes indigo or violet? No loin cloths for Hal, please! 

No honestly its kinda fun for an issue or two, but I like him green long term. I am hoping Kyle goes blue since all indications seem to point to him at the very least leaving the green corps by the end of this  war of the green lanterns story. The clues though, do seem to point to him dying which really annoys me since A. I like the character, was there when he first got the ring in the back alley from Ganthet and B. He just died and resurrected during the blackest night storyline. 
Side note - does the fact that he is made alive through Soranik Natu's heart mean something bad for her if he dies?
#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern. Kyle should be the Blue Lantern.

#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryanmorey: 
I never really thought about that. I could see them skipping over the fact that they are basically attached at the heart now.

I hope Kyle becomes and stays a Blue Lantern.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

"Hal will always be green lantern to me. buti do like seeing the differnt variations. i like how he was  one of the few red lanterns who could actually concentrate enough to make constructs. "

I dont remember him making constructs? I didnt even think he was a red lantern long enough to make them.
#9 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@ryanmorey: 
also i could definitely see Hal eventually becoming a Violet Lantern if he ever truely lost Carol.
#10 Posted by wolfman_beast (21 posts) - - Show Bio

hey what issue was it when hal was a black lantern?

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF

he made some missles and used them against the sinestro corp, and he made a torture chair to trap sinestro

#12 Posted by The_Tree (7295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see how he looks with all the rings on at once.

#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Tree
Idk i thought it would be interesting too but after seeing Krona with all the lantern Rings it wasn't all that cool. The fight was short lived, still being explained on how that outcome could have happened 

Maybe Hal would look different since Krona never really made him self a uniform 

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (5343 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully we get to see star sapphire hal

#15 Posted by Saucedo17 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Kyle currently wielding all the Lantern powers.

#16 Posted by drgnx (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saucedo17

:

#17 Posted by consolemaster001 (5343 posts) - - Show Bio

RAINBOW MAN

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.