So Is Hal Jordan....

#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (722 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILERS!!.........

The new leader of the Green Lantern Corps

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool!

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

It's looking more likely that Hal is going to be the leader of a Corps much... darker...

#4 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious on how this will effect his membership with the Justice League. If he's too busy leading a whole Corps of GL's, how will he make time to return to Earth as a League member?

#5 Posted by TimeLordScience (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: he quit the league.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

why would you ask this question when it states quite frankly in the solicit that he is?

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11726 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

I'm curious on how this will effect his membership with the Justice League. If he's too busy leading a whole Corps of GL's, how will he make time to return to Earth as a League member?

he quit. Baz is the new GL for Earth's sector

#8 Posted by War Killer (19485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@War Killer said:

he quit. Baz is the new GL for Earth's sector

I know he quit, but you know he'll rejoin the team eventually (especially with the strong possibility of him being the JL movie). I'm just curious on how, when he does return, he will balance being the leader of the GL Corps and being an active member of the JL as well.
#9 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal was always the best anyway

#10 Posted by DarklyDreamingDeadpool (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

Hal was always the best anyway

uhm, no, you mean guy.:D

#11 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarklyDreamingDeadpool: Well most popular anyway :P

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

That's great

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.