Hal's Next Big Choice?

#1 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

Will this actually be a decision Hal truely makes or is it just another great looking but deceiving comic cover?

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33464 posts) - - Show Bio

wow Hal's been hitting the gym

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for this. The 1st 3 issues were very good.
#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury:
Yea i have been enjoying the War of the Green Lanterns much more than i have the brightest day stories. Before it felt like no one had any real direction and now it seems like everyone does. I liked the rainbow bergaide but they never did a whole lot after  Darkest Night.

I would like to see Hal become a member of the Sinestro Corps, Kyle become a Blue Lantern member, Guy should fight with his rage on the Red Lantern Corps and John Stewart should stay as the green lantern of our sector

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13175 posts) - - Show Bio

holy assbaskets!!!!!

well i wouldnt be a true hal fan if i didnt stick with him through this. and DAMN he makes that suit look good!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Lamenoire (193 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be weird that DC shows it before it actualy happens. But we never know...

I wonder what it would mean fo Hal to be a member of the Sinestro Corps (what he would do...). Because every members so far seems to be a psychopath.

#7 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:
@Avenging-X-Bolt:
@Lamenoire:

#8 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:

" @Jake Fury:
@Avenging-X-Bolt:
@Lamenoire:

"
John looks dumb .  
#9 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harlekin:
yea he does. I dont think it would look as bad if he wasnt in purple
#10 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

[Insert Power Ranger joke here]

#11 Posted by Jake Fury (18655 posts) - - Show Bio

John looks terrible. Kyle looks pretty swank though.
#12 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

We might be judging the costume to quick. That purple camo can be useful in a lot of situations such as in a field of lovely violets. 

Trying to figure out which is funnier Alan Scott's teapot costume or John's Vietnam flashback gear.
#13 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
If that is how they intend to make John look from now on...(since one will be without the green ring after this)....he needs to fall into a black hole and die.

If Hal went to the yellows though permanently i would most definitely take more interest in his character. 
#14 Edited by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

"If that is how they intend to make John look from now on...(since one will be without the green ring after this)....he needs to fall into a black hole and die.

If Hal went to the yellows though permanently i would most definitely take more interest in his character.  "

Kyle is the one that loses his ring 

i would agree that i would like to see him permanently join forces with Sinestro. The only thing i dont like about Sintro's design is that they all wear the same design

@Harlekin:
lol i would say the purple Flashback gear. I did think he looked like a actual lantern though lol He looked like a bad power ranges villain

@Jake Fury:
theo only thing i dont like about Kyle's is that it's the same costume design as his Green Lantern uniform. I think they should have given him a new variation

#15 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle? wow...well...I guess they were going to have to shove him somewhere since Hal has stolen his show....dang but that would have been nice to see Hal apart of the Sinestro Corps but yea with his own design. 

#16 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha.

Nice boobs, John.
#17 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @Jake Fury:
@Avenging-X-Bolt:
@Lamenoire:

"
#18 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
what?
#19 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:

What with that evil look in there eyes. OMG the Earth GLs killed Kyle, it's in there eyes.

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13175 posts) - - Show Bio

Hals a lefty? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
#21 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harlekin said:
" @DEGRAAF said:

What with that evil look in there eyes. OMG the Earth GLs killed Kyle, it's in there eyes.

"
Is it me or does John look more Latino than African-American?? o.O
#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle loses his ring,oh Geoff you're so predictable.
#23 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" Kyle loses his ring,oh Geoff you're so predictable. "
I think he's going to die actually.

And Geoff Johns should stick his head in an oven for this.
#24 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, the only people who fear Hal Jordan are 11 year old girls.

#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"On topic, the only people who fear Hal Jordan are 11 year old girls. "

LOL.
#26 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt:
lol whats wrong with being left handed? Also i dont believe he is. He normally wears his green ring on his other hand. He has woren the blue ring on his left hand as well though so i dont know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.