Hal Jordan missing from the Third Army story arc

• 61 results
#51 Posted by Hanson724 (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@HalJordan888: Absolutely, Green Lantern is becoming my least favorite of all the lantern books and thats including Red Lanterns which apparently I'm the only one reading.I can't wait for Hal to come back and Baz be kicked to JLA where hopefully they will kill him off. Four earth lanterns is plenty.

#52 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (14777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hanson724 said:

@HalJordan888: Absolutely, Green Lantern is becoming my least favorite of all the lantern books and thats including Red Lanterns which apparently I'm the only one reading.I can't wait for Hal to come back and Baz be kicked to JLA where hopefully they will kill him off. Four earth lanterns is plenty.

technically we only have one Earth Lantern. Hal has no ring and is trapped in Black Hands ring, Guy has no ring either,and John is in space if i recall correctly. Baz has already been stated to be joining the JLA where hopefully he'll be killed off or retire and then Hal will come back.

#53 Posted by Hanson724 (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Hanson724 said:

technically we only have one Earth Lantern. Hal has no ring and is trapped in Black Hands ring, Guy has no ring either,and John is in space if i recall correctly. Baz has already been stated to be joining the JLA where hopefully he'll be killed off or retire and then Hal will come back.

I know what you mean ... maybe I should have said 4 human lanterns. Even though they're not 'technically ' working for the Corps.

Guy losing his ring will be temporary and John is in space on a mission for the Corps so he really hasn't gone anywhere' We know Hal is coming back ad I don't know whats going to happen with Kyle since he's not supposed to have his ring but it won't come off. Having said all of that I still love this book its just not my favorite right now. That would probably the New Guardians.

#54 Posted by mysoulz (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Hanson724 said:

I agree with the bold. There's too many human lanterns, unless one of them getting killed off or replaced. Don't get me wrong, Baz isn't really a bad character (he's still new), but I was a bit offensive with the stereotyping, and the fact that he's stolen a car that contains an explosive device. Wtf? Seriously!? And if this crap continues, I might just drop the book.

I'm not really feeling the Third Army story arc anyways.

#55 Posted by whiteknight67 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he doesn't die either.....will power is the greatest

#56 Posted by consolemaster001 (6906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm worried

#57 Posted by Clark_EL (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@HalJordan888 said:

Anyone else miss Hal a lot?

Yep, but he's on the cover of Green Lantern #18-20 so far.

#58 Posted by fury714 (625 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt he's going to die, or sinestro as well. John Stewart should lol, not really hitting as of late. Kyle died in the blackest night event, for ONE issue lol. They're probably gonna just let him stay in this limbo his in I guess.

#59 Posted by Teerack (9606 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm worried because Hal is great and Baz is a throw away character.

#60 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (411 posts) - - Show Bio

He is basically about to die in the First Lantern Arc

#61 Posted by sinestro_GL (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Johns would do that to Hal.

Considering all he's done for Hal since 'Rebirth', I feel that issue 20 will be a 'riding off into the sunset' type comic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.