Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

Green Lantern Movie Spoilers (Including the Villain)

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

I cant believe no one has posted this information yet, i must say im not overly thrilled with Hector Hammonds ending situation 

- Krona becomes the first "host" to Parallax, by way of the Yellow Power Battery. This takes place as a prologue of the film.

- Parallax doesn't just feed off of fear, it rips the souls out of it's victims; leaving dried "husks" of the corpses.

- Parallax/Krona attacks Abin Sur's ship, which causes him to crash land on Earth and die.

- While performing an autopsy on the corpse of Abin Sur, Hector Hammond becomes infected by a fragment of Parallax which causes him to gain exponential telepathic and telekinetic powers.

- Hammond attacks Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris (whom he harbors feelings towards) at the Ferris airfield hanger, a similar scene to the one in the Green Lantern Secret Origins comic; the difference being that Hammond wants Hal's Green Lantern ring.

- Hammond is ultimately killed by Parallax, who absorbs his soul in the manner mentioned above.

- Parallax fights Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris on Earth. The fight is unevenly matched until other members of the Green Lantern Corps arrive.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

I don't know about this.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

i dont believe my spoiler warning worked, please let me know if it did
    sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sexy_merc
    @DEGRAAF: It didn't. Highlight the text and click the spoiler warning sign and just post reply after.
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By iLLituracy

It didn't. You just ruined my whole life just now.

OldManDuncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OldManDuncan
    @DEGRAAF: It didn't work.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @DEGRAAF:
    it did not 
    but that's ok 
    people shouldn't read threads that obviously have spoilers if they dont' want spoilers 
    but regardless......VERY interesting 
    I wonder how much of that will actually be seen in the movie and wasn't written out, re-written, what have you
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF

ive tried to hide it 4 times now and it wont let me. Oh Well it says spoiler in the Title
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEGRAAF

BZZD is here!!! 

here is a (albeit unfinished) look at the character, who happens to be a favorite of the film's director, Martin Campbell    
    Batcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Batcrow

Carrol Ferris is there? Is she the only one of the Star Sapphires in the movie or is there gonna be some exploration towards them in a sequel?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Magian

Hmm...Interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.