Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

Green Lantern Critical Reception

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
    darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By darth_brendroid

It seems that some critics have already released their reviews; do their thoughts make you nervous about the film?

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Not really as I just saw it and it amazed me how much I liked it!!! Yes the guy who wanted to boycott the movie went to see it and enjoyed the hell out of it! On a scale of 1-10 I give it a solid 7 because as much as I liked it it was still not a very good comic book  adaptation, but regardless I would like to see a sequel.

huner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By huner

It has flaws but It wasn't as bad as the reviews made it out to be. I was surprised, I really enjoyed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.