Coming Soon: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Clips

#1 Edited by magicman620 (125 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12305 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great

#3 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though it's definitely not my favorite animation in the world, it looks good.

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

It does look like they have something good going here. 
I'll only accept them using a ship and not their ring because they did so in WOTGL..(even though they had to because they didn't have their rings at the time) but wtv. I'm not a stickler for every single detail. 

#5 Posted by FearTheLiving (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
Even though it's definitely not my favorite animation in the world, it looks good.
#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
It does look like they have something good going here. I'll only accept them using a ship and not their ring because they did so in WOTGL..(even though they had to because they didn't have their rings at the time) but wtv. I'm not a stickler for every single detail. 
The ship interested me because it was powered by a green battery and had an artificial intelligence. It makes me wonder if later in the series the ship is actually accepted into the corps. It wouldn't be the first strange being with sentience to be accepted.
#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
@Kallarkz said:
The ship interested me because it was powered by a green battery and had an artificial intelligence. It makes me wonder if later in the series the ship is actually accepted into the corps. It wouldn't be the first strange being with sentience to be accepted.
very true. There are planets, robots, single celled organisms...why not room for a space ship =). By the way she was talking she did seem like she would slowly growing a personality as the series goes on. Would be interesting.
#8 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
@Kal'smahboi said:
@Kallarkz said:
very true. There are planets, robots, single celled organisms...why not room for a space ship =). By the way she was talking she did seem like she would slowly growing a personality as the series goes on. Would be interesting.
Exactly. That fact alone is getting me interested in this show.
#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (4492 posts) - - Show Bio

hah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.