Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

ben 10 a rip-off

megaman.exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By megaman.exe

ok, I like ben 10 but now i'm starting to notice things about the show. the GL rings and omnitrix: they are both the most powerful weapon in there universe, they both have the color green, some the features are almost alike for e.g Universal Translator, and both are badges of authority. now they took an old hero named diamondhead from mavel who  looks like the same one and just made him an alien and change his looks a little. ben 10 is a rip-off                      
         marvel's

cartoon network's.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Magian
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @megaman.exe said:
    "

ok, I like ben 10 but now i'm starting to notice things about the show. the GL rings and omnitrix: they are both the most powerful weapon in there universe, they both have the color green, some the features are almost alike for e.g Universal Translator, and both are badges of authority. now they took an old hero named diamondhead from mavel who  looks like the same one and just made him an alien and change his looks a little. ben 10 is a rip-off                      
         marvel's

cartoon network's.

"

Dude this is freakin old news.  everyone  knows that Ben 10 was loosely based on various comics  including Men In Black, Green Lantern, Superman yadda yadda yadda   let this thread die early
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jotham
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: It would have died, except you just brought it back. Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Jotham:
    oh......wow i really put my foot in my mouth lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.