Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

After the blackest night....?

Jabor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jabor

What might happen after the blackest night?

Could be all the corps eliminate except the Green Lantern corps?

Does Sinestro survive to the blackest night? As a new Green Lantern?

What do you think? 

Avatar image for bastion_the_master__sentinel
    Bastion the Master--Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

maybe all corps will be eliminated and there will be a whole new corps like the white lanterns or the bright lanterns or what else

Avatar image for bastion_the_master__sentinel
    Bastion the Master--Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

and all the leaders of the corpses will be a  kind of new guardians of the universe

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Bastion the Master--Sentinel said:
    maybe all corps will be eliminated and there will be a whole new corps like the white lanterns or the bright lanterns or what else"
    i think that is what will happen, i think the blackest night will end up killing almost all if not all of the gaurdians and the gaurdians in their last moment of life will bestow the "Rainbow Rodeo" with the powers or the lantern corps making them the new gaurdians of the universe. now whether of or not the continue with all the different kinds of colored lanterns or become the gaurdians to a single white lantern corps is still up in the air with me but the last issue of Green lantern stated on the front New gaurdians so i think my theory makes sense. 

@Jabor said: 
     according to scripture the green lantern corps is going to fall to the blackest night.
    Jabor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Jabor

I believe Hal Jordan will marry with Carol. Before is probably Carol die murdered by The Guardians, because she is a Star Shappire. Hal Jordan becames mad again, try to destroy the corps, and start The War of Light

comicguy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By comicguy9

blackest nights wicked

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.