Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

After Secret Origin?

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By batman_is_god

I read Green Lanter: Secret Origin two months ago, before I started using this site. Now that I am here, I would like to ask: What should I read next to continue Hal's career?
    AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom
    JLAsuperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JLAsuperdude

Well Rage of the Red Lanterns is next but chronologically all of volume 2 is next but I would go straight to rebirth as that sets the way for modern GL stories.
    MonkMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MonkMan

have you started your green lantern with secret origing oder with rebirth?
    some people recommend to read secret origin first... which can be helpful but i think is rubbish...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.