Where to I Start Hack/Slash

nerdxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nerdxbomb

I've been going through Comics.Comixology.com and I'm just not sure where to start the series. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tim2081

You should start with My First Maniac and Me Without You, they tell Cassie and Vlad's origins. Then you should follow the new series that just started not too long ago, issue 7 is coming out this week. There were 13 one-shots and a 32 issue series published by Devil's Due that you can go back and read if you want to get caught up on everything.

nerdxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nerdxbomb

Its weird because euthanized has the earliest date. I guess the rereleasing screwed up.the dates.etc?

ChaosIsBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosIsBeauty

ok, so basically resurrecting a dead thread here, but I couldn't let this go, Hack/slash started out at devils due publishing with a few oneshots starting with hack/slash euthanized the chronology is as follows

Hack/Slash: Euthanized, Hack/Slash: Girls Gone Dead, Hack/Slash: Comic Book Carnage, Hack/Slash: The Final Revenge of Evil Ernie, Hack/Slash: Land of Lost Toys, Hack/Slash: Slice Hard, Hack/Slash Vs. Chucky, then theres the first ongoing series from devils due, then Hack/Slash officially moved to Image and you've got My first maniac (which is a prequel) and then the new ongoing series which as of this writing is on issue 13, honestly if continuity is an issue it'd be easier to just grab the omnibus' from an online retailer or something, it has all of them in chronological order

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.