Spiderman's world is about to change

#1 Posted by spiderboy68 (17 posts) - - Show Bio


look at this promo poster for Brand New Day. If you look at the characters on here there is one person who really sticks out the most. Why put Gwen Stacy with all these superpowered people. Could they be bringing her back?

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is this from?

#3 Posted by G-Man (34330 posts) - - Show Bio

That's from 2007

Staff
#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
That's from 2007

But I thought that one had Mephisto on it.
#5 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

they're were several of those promo's with different people on them.....they aren't bringing Gwen back

#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
they're were several of those promo's with different people on them.....they aren't bringing Gwen back

Alright.  My bad.  lol
#7 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderboy68: It could be Gwen Stacy's clone, and yes, I know MARVEL and clones don't usually mix but I THINK she's still around...
#8 Posted by brandnewday and antivenom fan (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@info nation said:
" @spiderboy68: It could be Gwen Stacy's clone, and yes, I know MARVEL and clones don't usually mix but I THINK she's still around... "

yer she's still around SPIDEY SHOULD MARRY HER not MJ
#9 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
@brandnewday and antivenom fan said:
"@info nation said:
" @spiderboy68: It could be Gwen Stacy's clone, and yes, I know MARVEL and clones don't usually mix but I THINK she's still around... "
yer she's still around SPIDEY SHOULD MARRY HER not MJ "

the clone? NOOO!
Moderator
#10 Posted by Doctor Edwards (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the guy next to Iron Man?

#11 Posted by Golden_Guardian87 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

His name is Ezekiel. Idk much about him except he said that spidermans powers were not caused from the spider bite.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.