Follow

Guyver 1

Character » Guyver 1 appears in 14 issues.

Sho Fukamachi was a typical teenager until stumbling upon the Guyver1 Unit that would lead the Zoanoids of Chronos Corporation to hunt him.

guyer remake

darkking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Edited By darkking

should there be a guyver remake fans ?0
    abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By abeyance

not until the manga is finally done, they've made various remakes but have to stop. The author Yoshiki Takaya releases the manga  a bit worse than Berserk's author Kentarou Miura who is also doing a remake anime. I would more than anyone to see a remake of guyver up to the current arc where Sho and Agito have battled against various Zoalords and Aptom has gained powers equal to a Zoalord it seems. It's all getting very interesting especially now that the female guyver has been made canon.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rell127

I would like to see it be re-made or even a live action series would be nice to see.

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#3  Edited By TronHammer

Is the Guyver story still being continued?

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wouldn't mind seeing it remade. I was a huge fan of the Guyver back in the 90s and early 2000s. I've kinda lost interest over the years.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.