guy gardner soranik natu arisia

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

any one like the idea of guy with theese women iam open to it but idk if it would ever happen in comics though.

#2 Posted by The_Tree (8425 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind Guy with Arisia, I always thought they'd be a good couple when I was reading Emerald Warriors. But I say no on Soranik, I prefer her with Kyle Rayner.

#3 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I like the classics. If its not broke then don't fix it. Guy with Ice, Kyle with Jade and Hal with Carol. Oh and as for Arisia have her with... ummm... how about Sodam Yat ?

#4 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: i would not mind him with arisia shes a hot little blond allien babe. some really like him with power girl for some reason idk pg might be to much woman for guy maybe.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (14221 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Arisia and Kilowog need to get together.Either him or back to Hal.

#6 Posted by Warrior-4-ever (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

I wouldn't mind Guy with Arisia, I always thought they'd be a good couple when I was reading Emerald Warriors. But I say no on Soranik, I prefer her with Kyle Rayner.

I doubt that would work. In GG:W series [a very underappreciated comic series IMHO] Guy revealed at her Funeral that he always thought of her as a little sister.

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11568 posts) - - Show Bio

Arisia, I prefer with Sodam Yat. Natu, at the moment, I prefer her with Kyle. Although I wouldn't mind Kyle back with Jade.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.