Sweet Tooth #6 Review

#1 Posted by Joey Ravn (385 posts) - - Show Bio

This issue was amazing. Jeff Lemire is a terrific writer. Sweet Tooth has been a great read since the first issue, but #6 is currently the best, by far. It adds a whole new dimension to Jepperd. I was almost crying when I finished reading it :')

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

This issue was beyond awesome. I still don't care for the art, but you're right G-Man, it definitely doesn't distract you.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
The ending is sad :'-(
#4 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Even those couple of pages depressed me.

PS.

@G-Man: Are you going to review X-Men: Pixie Strikes Back?

#5 Posted by daveydavey (359 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE this Book!  
I feel bad for little Gus. 
My favorite new Character is Bobby..."ME Bobby"....Hehe
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it! Also, I do think the art fits the story very well, but what I'm thinking about now is a blog post on Vertigo's website about the fact that one of the hybrids is not what they seem and quite dangerous, I mean obviously the kid with the pig head is the prime suspect but I have my eye on Bobby

#7 Posted by 1eyejoker (54 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ComiCCloseup (287 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sold on this now.  I must return to my LCS tomorrow.
#9 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Sweet Tooth is really my kind of reading, but it's nice to see other kinds of comics doing well and telling a pretty interesting story.

#10 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

poor jepperd 

#11 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

poor jepperd 

#12 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE SWEET TOOTH! love the art and the writing its just cool. perfect comic for someone who wants to see the comic world outside of dc/mavel

#13 Posted by mrsummers (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Tooth is Great.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.