Follow

Guardians of the Galaxy

Team » Guardians of the Galaxy appears in 1116 issues.

The first published Guardians of the Galaxy was a team of freedom fighters in the 31st century. The name was later used for the team Star-Lord formed to deal with galactic-level threats in present day. The present day team's name was influenced by a member of the 31st century team who had time traveled to the present.

should i buy a Guardians Of The Galaxy trade

smcauley600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By smcauley600

should i buy a Guardians Of The Galaxy trade and can i get some info i don't know much about them

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Loki9876

I have some of them I will give some info.

The guardians of the galaxy are the ones who protect the universe against great threads. The ones you saw in the poster were Rocket Raccoon (a bio enhanced earth raccoon who is a tactical genuis and a weapon expert) his best buddy Groot (an alien who resembles a living tree whe has superstrength and can grow back his destroyed parts the only words he ever uttered are: "I am Groot!" Star-lord (peter quill the leader also a weapon expert and earthling). Drax the destroyer (An alien who was only created to destroy Thanos, he has some powers like superstrength, etc. and Gamora (an alien who is a fighting expert) enemies of them are Magnus and Thanos.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

By all means, GOTG was a great book. You get epic cosmic adventure, great cast of characters, sharp writing and excellent art.

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Madame_Mist

I'd buy it. It's an enjoyable read.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

The new ones are fantastic. I wasn't a big fan of the old ones.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

No, you should buy all of them.

Links are provided at the top of this page. This will cover the new team/series that will be featured in the movie(s).

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Trodorne

The best one you can go for is Thanos Imperative. which was a great story with the Guardians and the Cancerverse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.