should i buy a Guardians Of The Galaxy trade

#1 Posted by smcauley600 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

should i buy a Guardians Of The Galaxy trade and can i get some info i don't know much about them

#2 Posted by Loki9876 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

I have some of them I will give some info.

The guardians of the galaxy are the ones who protect the universe against great threads. The ones you saw in the poster were Rocket Raccoon (a bio enhanced earth raccoon who is a tactical genuis and a weapon expert) his best buddy Groot (an alien who resembles a living tree whe has superstrength and can grow back his destroyed parts the only words he ever uttered are: "I am Groot!" Star-lord (peter quill the leader also a weapon expert and earthling). Drax the destroyer (An alien who was only created to destroy Thanos, he has some powers like superstrength, etc. and Gamora (an alien who is a fighting expert) enemies of them are Magnus and Thanos.

#3 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5351 posts) - - Show Bio

By all means, GOTG was a great book. You get epic cosmic adventure, great cast of characters, sharp writing and excellent art.

#4 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd buy it. It's an enjoyable read.

#5 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

The new ones are fantastic. I wasn't a big fan of the old ones.

#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5506 posts) - - Show Bio

No, you should buy all of them.

Links are provided at the top of this page. This will cover the new team/series that will be featured in the movie(s).

#7 Posted by Trodorne (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

The best one you can go for is Thanos Imperative. which was a great story with the Guardians and the Cancerverse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.