Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler eyed for GOTG (seriously)

#1 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

A recent report popped up that these 2 may be in the GOTG movie, hopefully just as voice actors, even though the thought of that alone is painful enough, but hopefully we wont have to watch either actually act (honestly just sandler)

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/174581-is-marvel-courting-jim-carrey-and-adam-sandler-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24691 posts) - - Show Bio

Carrey may be able to pull off Rocket Raccoon and if they restrict Adam Sandler to the voice of Groot and he's going back to only saying his name then Sandler can be acceptable

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

truth be told carrey would be acceptable for RR, but i've just grown to completely hate sandler with a passion

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24691 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69: I agree which is why I said that limiting him to one word is the only acceptable way to go with Sandler

#5 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully this will be a superhero movie carrey can be proud of appearing in for a change

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.