Follow

Guardians of the Galaxy

Team » Guardians of the Galaxy appears in 1116 issues.

The first published Guardians of the Galaxy was a team of freedom fighters in the 31st century. The name was later used for the team Star-Lord formed to deal with galactic-level threats in present day. The present day team's name was influenced by a member of the 31st century team who had time traveled to the present.

Guardians of the Galaxy trailer thoughts?

DylanOfEarth2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I (like a lot of people) saw the Guardians of the galaxy leaked trailer, and I really dug it. I love the tone they're going for. What did you guys think.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

I only saw gifs of RR and Groot but oh boy did I like them :D

Gotg being my fav team and all I'm really looking forward to it.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I saw it and I FREAKING LOVED IT!

This is the only CBM that I am looking forward to.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Night Thrasher

PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailer was amazing! I am hyped for this movie!

DylanOfEarth2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!PleasebemorelikeDnAGuardians!

I like bendis's run so far, but DnA's was better.

DylanOfEarth2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Im glad you guys like it so much, I was worried about james gunn at first, but the trailer was great.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@night_thrasher said:

Bendis' run is okay in a vacuum. But to me it's like when McFarlane and Larsen left Spider-Man and Lyle took over. Lyle is respectable in his own right, but honestly who would pick Lyle over McFarlane or Larsen?

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I absolutely loved it. All my doubts about the movie went away when I saw how awesome Rocket Raccoon looked

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
    MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was fucking awesome

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#12  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@dylanofearth2 said:

@night_thrasher said:

Bendis' run is okay in a vacuum. But to me it's like when McFarlane and Larsen left Spider-Man and Lyle took over. Lyle is respectable in his own right, but honestly who would pick Lyle over McFarlane or Larsen?

Well DnA have both been on set and had meetings with the director

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By tikhunt
    tamannakhan009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By tamannakhan009

It's the first time I've ever seen a trailer without the really dark and broody music. It just fit the tone so well. Plus Ronan choking Drax was pretty epic as well. Star lord looks really awesome. Groot and Rocket are gonna be awesome. Really looking forward to watch this movie in UAE.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.