Follow

Guardians of the Galaxy

Team » Guardians of the Galaxy appears in 1116 issues.

The first published Guardians of the Galaxy was a team of freedom fighters in the 31st century. The name was later used for the team Star-Lord formed to deal with galactic-level threats in present day. The present day team's name was influenced by a member of the 31st century team who had time traveled to the present.

Anybody Read The GotG Prequel Comic?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

It was written by DnA and gives the back story of Gamora and Nebula, it was really good.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I might buy it next week but I wanted to wait until I heard good/bad things about it since the Winter Soldier prequel Homecoming was utter trash.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: It's really good, you should check it out, I mean it was written by DnA. But don't get the Infinite comic, it's crap.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: It's really good, you should check it out, I mean it was written by DnA. But don't get the Infinite comic, it's crap.

I hate infinite comics. I read Road Warrior last week and it was so annoying. I'm dreading the fact I have to read Deadpool: The Gauntlet soon in preparation for issue 27. But I'll check it out. I haven't read the DnA GotG run yet so I'm not as ecstatic about the fact they wrote the prequel as most GotG fans are.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

I hate infinite comics. I read Road Warrior last week and it was so annoying. I'm dreading the fact I have to read Deadpool: The Gauntlet soon in preparation for issue 27. But I'll check it out. I haven't read the DnA GotG run yet so I'm not as ecstatic about the fact they wrote the prequel as most GotG fans are.

Oh man you really do need to get to the whole Marvel Cosmic that DnA crafted

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw it on the shelf, but didn't pick it up.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Once I'm done reading about all the street levelers I care to care about, I definitely on rocketing upwards towards Marvel Cosmic. GotG, Annihilation, and what ever else I can get my hands on.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Once I'm done reading about all the street levelers I care to care about, I definitely on rocketing upwards towards Marvel Cosmic. GotG, Annihilation, and what ever else I can get my hands on.

Haha you catch up on books the same way I do. Like read all the best crime books, then all the best cosmic books, then all the best magic books ect

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Haha you catch up on books the same way I do. Like read all the best crime books, then all the best cosmic books, then all the best magic books ect

Haha I swear magic was actually next on the list after cosmic. That's too funny. But what can I say, I missed out on a lot of good stuff, I gotta concentrate it all and take action

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Haha I swear magic was actually next on the list after cosmic. That's too funny. But what can I say, I missed out on a lot of good stuff, I gotta concentrate it all and take action

Good plan :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.