• 113 results
    Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
    OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@wildvine: "We've got it covered" is acknowledgement? At this point i dont really care anymore, i just wish i was given a reason to why my thread was locked other than "We've got it covered". But theres no use in crying over spilled milk so i'd like to just drop this :D Thanks @Grey56: for trying to help, i appreciate it greatly!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@oreoassassin:

Yes it is when the staff article is a few spaces above.

Hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imredjimmy: There HAS been a story about that. This is just Bendis rehashing/retconning it.

I really wish people would stop buying this trash.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grey56@oreoassassin: Staff articles get priority over user articles. Doesn't matter why. That's how it is, accept it and move on, mates.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't there a Venom: Secret Dark Origins one shot? Maybe @thevenomsite can clarify?

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@granitesoldier said:

Mr. Bendis,

Agent Venom, as written by Rick Remender and Cullen Bunn, rapidly became my favorite character and is cherished by me as I find him very relatable to my own life. You've yet to really do much with Flash but I will say this now: do not, please, do NOT f**k him up or I will be very unhappy with your continued existence as the man in charge of Venom.

Cheers.

P.S. Seriously, don't f**k this up, and don't f**k Flash up.

You're wasting your time man, but it's okay, I'm here with you.

@nickxh said:
    @theacidskull said:

NO! I won't fall for it Bendis! Not this time!

Huh?

Bendis sucks :)

I agree with this alot. The guy needs to take a break after Age of Ultron. He already messed up Abnett's work with his own version of continuity.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Meh, looks like a headache. Also you'd think after the film hit they would focus more on the actual Guardians.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@theacidskull: Lol. Agreed, but at least I'm happy the Guardians are getting away from Earth finally.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did they have to go with this stupid cosume change? I hope it's not for long...

imredjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hassun: It might be trash to you, but I've really been liking what Bendis has been writing (although Guardians is clearly his weakest book). Different people look for different things in comics. Bendis might not be your taste, but you don't have to call it trash. I'm sure there are worst offenders elsewhere.

Hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imredjimmy: The thing is, he has actually written some great stuff. Alias and his Daredevil work for example, are highly recommended if you like his writing style. Hell I don't even mind his Avengers Disassembled and House of M all that much. (Although I understand that fans of Scarlet Witch were a lot less pleased with it.) It's true that people look for different things in comics and I even somewhat understand that some people might not mind wildly inconsistent characterizations (something Bendis is notorious for) but I do hope that all readers of comic books would like a good story. And the fact of the matter is that nearly nothing interesting has happened in his GotG book. And judging by this announcement it looks like that's not going to change either because this is a rehash of an earlier story.

So my question is, why write the book at all if you don't have a story to tell? If it's just to cash in on an upcoming film, that would be pretty sad if you ask me.

As for which his weakest current book is, I would point to All-New X-Men instead of Guardians of the Galaxy but I could see why some people would have it the other way around.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Nice. I can't believe it took this long. I actually thought they were going to do this a while back when Bendis wrote Mighty Avengers and Doom dropped the Venom bomb on NYC. But this makes sense now that Flash is a part of the team and in space. Sucks he won't be part of Spider-verse but ah well. Hopefully we'll get a new Toxin mini after this too and see what Eddie has been up to since being re-bonded with a symbiote. Sad they had to make the one symbiote that wasn't completely murderous turn, well, murderous.

@crackdown - NICE!!!!!

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gonna be so awesome!

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

about damn timeit was

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I plan on getting the GOTG in collected but I am interested in Planet Venom. Should I pick this up or just wait for the collected and pick up Planet Venom in single issues ?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

home is where your host's heart is

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jeepeh

@thevenomsite said:

I cannot wait to see how this plays out! I'm hoping we see more of the symbiote's POV and how it reacts to this homecoming.

I'm gonna go with badly,

Wasn't Venom exiled from his planet for wanting to form a bond with a person instead of just stealing their adrenaline until they died?

[Edit] Oh fudge, sorry for the late call-back. I forgot it was Septemeber 15th, not August 15th. @_@ Mah bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.