capn_carrot's Guardians of the Galaxy #5 review

There Are Angel(s) Among Us

The latest issue of Guardians of the Galaxy gives us the return of a pair of familiar faces as well as the introduction of the Spawn character of Angela into the Marvel Universe. Honestly, I'm not sure how Angela is going to fit in, but looks like we're going to get a big battle between Angela and Gamora, and I enjoyed the issue for the return of Mantis (if only for a single issue) and hope the series might eventually turn its attention to returning Cosmo returning to the team as well.

You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews

Other reviews for Guardians of the Galaxy #5

What Star-Lord Saw 0

This has been a very entertaining series, and although it's not quite been as good as I hoped it'd be, it's still been very good, and fun, as well as interesting, and entertaining.PlotAs Angela heads towards Earth, Iron Man (Tony Stark), and Rocket Raccoon fix Tony's armour, whilst Star-Lord (Peter Quill) visits Mantis to get advise on a vision he had.ReviewThis was a very good issue, but it was far from perfect. Brian Michael Bendis did a good job of writing this issue, and it was a brilliant s...