emperormeister734's Guardians of the Galaxy #2 review

This is getting interesting

So far the Guardians of the Galaxy have not disappointed me yet. Rocket Raccoon is an unstoppable killing machine, Iron Man helping out with Star-Lord fighting off The Badoon, and I'm interested in that royal meeting. I can't wait for more.

Other reviews for Guardians of the Galaxy #2

Blam! Murdered You! 0

I never was a fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy prior to this series, having only read a couple of issues from Dan Abnett's run, and a couple of issues of the series that preceded that, and although the Abnett issues were good they didn't quite get me hooked. This series however has done that, and with the brilliant start, and it continuing in that fashion I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie next year.PlotThe Guardians of the Galaxy, and Iron Man try and sav...