haydenclaireheroes's Guardians of the Galaxy #2 review

Can a Cosmo series be grounded?

Here is my video review for Guardians of the Galaxy issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Guardians of the Galaxy #2

Blam! Murdered You! 0

I never was a fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy prior to this series, having only read a couple of issues from Dan Abnett's run, and a couple of issues of the series that preceded that, and although the Abnett issues were good they didn't quite get me hooked. This series however has done that, and with the brilliant start, and it continuing in that fashion I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie next year.PlotThe Guardians of the Galaxy, and Iron Man try and sav...