Follow

Grizzly

Character » Grizzly appears in 164 issues.

A costume-wearing criminal who is rumored to have cannibalistic tendencies. He went on to join the Masters of Evil and was later appointed to Norman Osborn's Thunderbolts squad to aid them during the Siege of Asgard.

Cannibalistic tendencies?

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By XRiskyX

I just reread some of my Dark-Reign titles, mainly Pre-Frankencastle Punisher and Thunderbolts, and stumbled over several comments that accuse Grizzly of being a cannibal. 

One time is when Hood says: "What do you do? Are you the mascot of a baseball-team? Do you tell little kids not to make fire in he woods? You eat people, right? I like that." 

Another is his "character box" when he is introduced as a new member of the T-Bolts where it is stated he is "rumoured to have cannibalistic tendencies".

My question is now: Has he ever eaten someone? I know he snapped off Man-Bulls horn but I don't recall him ever taking even a bite of someone.

(And yeah people, I know he is not the most original or interesting character, hence please spare me the comments like "It doesn't matter because he is lame". I simply want to have this cleared.)

Thanks in advance 

your Risky

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jotham

They probably wouldn't show it in a comic. I don't know, though.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XRiskyX
    @Jotham said:
    " They probably wouldn't show it in a comic. I don't know, though. "
    They had no problems to show how Venom bit Steel Spider's arm of and ate it so where would be the problem with Grizzly? After all it is the same series.
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XRiskyX

Well... anyone having an answer to me or do I have to die ignorant? ;)

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By infonation

@Risky: I doubt it, Grizzly not that bad a guy, he just has trouble being a hero because of bad luck. bad decisions or just bad timming. is all.

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wattup

Look, we all know that humans are delicious.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By CATPANEXE

That's just another character being sarcastic about him, and the second a reference to the same comment.

It's no different than when Spider-Man was complaining about Tony Stark sending in Sentry to solve every job

for a bit and sarcastically said " I heard he beat up Galactus " or something to that effect and for a long time after

people thought it had happened off panel in canon. Spider-Man tells jokes. Hood rips on people.

Anty-Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he started the rumor, himself; to improve his rep.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.