Should I stick it out with grifter

#1 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

I am reading grifter the action is not bad but the story is lacking should I stick it out or move on

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33432 posts) - - Show Bio
@RUKM: If you like it stick, if you don't then dump it. Don't listen to others till you make you'r own mind up
#3 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM: You may have missed all the overreaction, but Rob Liefeld is going to start plotting the comic in May. No word on the rest of the creative team. He plans on ramping up the action. So if you want to see Grifter (and other characters from Wildstorm and DC) combatting the Daemonites, stay on board.

#4 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@RUKM: If you like it stick, if you don't then dump it. Don't listen to others till you make you'r own mind up
What he said.
#5 Posted by The_Tree (7465 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

@RUKM: You may have missed all the overreaction, but Rob Liefeld is going to start plotting the comic in May. No word on the rest of the creative team. He plans on ramping up the action. So if you want to see Grifter (and other characters from Wildstorm and DC) combatting the Daemonites, stay on board.

Summed up what I would say perfectly.

#6 Posted by grifter78 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM: I say, stick it out :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.