Were you shocked, surprised or in awe?

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18620 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a great way to introduce these characters to people who never followed wildstorm. Especially Grifter, who seems to be a fan-favorite.

#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18620 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
I think it's a great way to introduce these characters to people who never followed wildstorm. Especially Grifter, who seems to be a fan-favorite.

I agree 110%.
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18620 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:  
He looked sharp. Dare I say it seems DC knows which Wildstorm characters belong in the thick of the DC pantheon. Now if Apollo and Midnighter could just get their original costumes back I could be happy.
#6 Posted by Jake Fury (18620 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone
I thought he was very well drawn. Kubert is no slouch in that department. It was also a genuine surprise which is hard to come by these days.
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92697 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm incredibly excited about it and I think it seems like on organic integration. I wonder what Buckshot's feelings on it are.

#8 Posted by Jake Fury (18620 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress
did you read the issue mon ami?
#9 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping other Wildstorm characters relating to Grifter such as Agent Orange and much more show up maybe he could met Nemesis and Human Target

#10 Posted by PaperRonin (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

I want some WILDCATS,Jet/Backlash,Cyber-Force.

Stormwatch and Cole are good starts tho.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.