New Grifter Series after DC Reboot

Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildstorm fans rejoice! Bleeding Cool confirmed that a Grifter series will be taking place in the DC universe after the reboot. 

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O...

#2 Posted by pikahyper (12622 posts) - - Show Bio

you attached this blog to the wrong forum :P

#3 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper said:
you attached this blog to the wrong forum :P
I know. I cant change it. Something is wrong with my forum making right now. I wanted to attach this to the Grifter forum.
#4 Posted by crowncoke (206 posts) - - Show Bio

WooT!  That is some good news.  In a way this gives DC its own Punisher!  I cannot wait to see how Cole handles the DC verse!
#5 Posted by IrishX (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just bumping this thread to bring some attention to the best thing to come from the whole DC whatever you want to call it. 

People should give Grifter and his title a real look because he is bad@ss..... bad@ss I say!!
#6 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

I think as today everyone give a look and pick it up and seem like it has much hope on it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.