Follow

Greg Pak

Person » Greg Pak is credited in 1144 issues.

A prominent writer for Marvel, Valiant and DC Comics, Greg Pak is especially known for his extended work on the Hulk and Hercules as well as his recent work on Action Comics, Batman/Superman, and Storm

So About Greg Pak.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Theworldbreaker

He is currently writing the Incredible Hulks and jsut started on the new ongoing SIlver Surfer serise and i want to know how he's doing 2 ongoings at once, thats got to be atleast a bit time consuming to get each issue done within a month.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Silver Surfer is only a 5 issue limited series.....for now. *fingers crossed*

Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @jloneblackheart:
    Ah man, i was hoping for it be an actaul ongoing serise "sigh" well this kinda sucks for me.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @Theworldbreaker: It does suck that its just a mini, but its also good. Because lets face it, if the mini doesn't sell well they at least have most of the comics already in the print phase, so we'll at least get the five issues needed to tell the story. If it was an ongoing and was selling bad they could drop it in the middle of a story.

I am just hoping this mini sells well enough so he can get an ongoing.
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @Nova`Prime`:
    Me to, i'm gonna get every issue as soon has my Hastings gets them which is usauly the 20th of each week. Hope my little contribution to the serise helps convince them to make an ongoing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.