Bab's comic book counterpart!!!

#1 Posted by badog (61 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually scary....

I know Mr. Fraction has a reputation of tracing, so maybe he traced an image of Bab's....
What do you think lol??
#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@badog: Fraction is a writer not an artist, Land has a habit of tracing
#3 Posted by badog (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah....wow that's embarrassing!!!!

#4 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

Is actually a pretty close resemblance, way to go Babs.

#5 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

so doubt it but i give it the 1% chance because i know Land checks this site and a few others on occasion.

#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

though, speaking of Babs counterparts, someone pointed this out to me yesterday....

#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Land really checks CV out?
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: We do have quite a few creators on here.  Some of them like to update their own pages ;)  But personally I doubt Land does.  Unless he's couting out ore images to trace ;) 

@badog: Don't forget the uber cute Catwoman that Adam Hughes did for charity:  

Catwoman... or Babs?

#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I mean I'm flattered to know that a buncha creators are here working on their own respective pages, but could you imagine how cool it would be if we got someone like iono Grant Morrison here, and how weird it would be if Alan Moore made posts here on the boards and we could never tell if he was trolling us or not because he hates everyone?
#10 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: 
yes sir. comic talent and then some do. kind of had an embarrassing moment involving his daughter 
on the marvel forums about a year ago.
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: I suddenly want to know more..
#12 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: 
if you mean the daughter thing theres not much to it. some of us made a nice thread slamming him
pretty bad. he read that thing and his daughter logged on and kind of let us know we hurt his feelings pretty
bad. the moderator, who kind of works for Marvel and everything nuked it and gave a few of us warnings.
personally i did feel pretty bad. i dont know that guy and shouldnt have been badmouthing him just because
i dont like his art. he does that stuff eitherway to support his family. i still dont like what he does, because i
really think that he could draw everything himself, and while it wouldnt be Alex Ross, it would be good and
not degrading to the readers.  but i digress.
#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: I see, I see, damn..the Marvel boards it's been a while since I reared my head there..but that's where I started :P
#14 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: 
me too on both accounts. became to stringent and i was tired of stepping around eggshells.
but i was sort of in the wrong. i said some real bad things about him. i thought about it and im
not that mean to where id act like that to his face, so why should i have been doing it there either.
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: I'm surprised it even got through with the mods there I remember almost getting banned because I said hell.
#16 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: 
lol. getting banned for my participation in the penis thread. that was my defining moment.
next to thinking of a name for Thor Girls hammer.
#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: LOL!
#18 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not gone in the marvel or dc threads in more than a year to much bias and KMC is full of n00bs. I have been in Comicvine as well as  other websites that are not devoted to comics

#19 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" I have not gone in the marvel or dc threads in more than a year to much bias and KMC is full of n00bs. I have been in Comicvine as well as  other websites that are not devoted to comics "
completly. im not even contributing to Respect threads any more because it got that bad.
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: the only smart guy I've ever encountered there was Galan007 or Mr Master.
#21 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

i mostly stuck to any of those places for my friends, but most of them bailed or got banned so...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.